Construction Disputes Attorney in Washington, D.C. & Alexandria, VA
Here to Help Clients Effectively Resolve Legal Issues
Construction projects are costly and carry a number of inherent risks. Even small projects require coordination between subcontractors and vendors, and as projects become more complex, the risk of construction disputes increases. Whether you are the Plaintiff or the Defendant, a real estate or construction dispute put your business at risk.
Contact an aggressive construction dispute attorney with courtroom experience from S.L. England, PLLC, to protect your business and your assets.
Types of Construction Disputes
The attorneys at S.L. England, PLLC, represent clients as Plaintiffs or Defendants in a variety of construction disputes, including, but not limited to:
- Mechanic’s lien and payment bond claims
- Warranty claims
- Products liability claims involving construction-related products
- Claims for equitable adjustments
- Breach of contract
- Construction defect claims
- Construction delay claims
- Disputes regarding material quality or cost
- Errors in construction plans or the execution of construction plans
- Failure to complete a construction project
- Safety hazards
- Disposal of hazardous material
Whether you are the Plaintiff or the Defendant, a judgment against you in a construction dispute in Washington, D.C. or Alexandria, VA can devastate your business or your personal finances. The skilled attorneys at S.L. England, PLLC, have the courtroom experience necessary to effectively present your case to the judge or jury and are skilled negotiators in the alternative dispute resolution process.